I found this on Don't Scare Easy via ICLW.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post this on your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags...I hate, hate, hate to wrap gifts! So if anyone ever receives a wrapped gift from me they should know they are pretty darn special!
2. Real tree or Artificial? If I only had a tree....but, in my pretend world it would be a big, full, beautiful real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? See the answer to Question #2.
4. When do you take the tree down? It's down already! See the answer to Questions 2 & 3.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yummy! And especially if it has something 'adult' in it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm...I can remember getting a Merlin electronic game that seemed pretty cool. But now I believe that I have dated myself.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone...I don't have any idea what to get anyone. Thank goodness for my sister who does all of the shopping. With the exception of her gift!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me! I am always willing and ready to give someone a list of possible gift ideas.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I don't have a Christmas tree. Do you really think I have a nativity scene?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I actually mailed a couple of Christmas cards this year. Finally, a step in the right direction!
11. Worst Christmas ever? Christmas 2008 in regards to the travel. My connecting flight was cancelled and in turn my luggage showed up a day or so later. Then when I was ready to leave there was an ice storm that delayed me most of the day.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Seriously??? I'm not a fan of Christmas movies.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? If I have to, about 2 days before. No wonder I am always so stressed!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Certainly!
15 .Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything home cooked. Although my family typically does a non-traditional meal (crab legs and steak) so I miss the good stuff from Thanksgiving.
16. Lights on the tree? If I had a tree (see Question #2) it would have lots and lots of white lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't care for Christmas music. At. All. But 'Let It Snow' would probably be it because I hate the snow.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I am typically traveling to see my family in Michigan. Since I have been an adult, I have never spent Christmas where I live. Sad, but true.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Nope!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both. My parents are divorced, hence I spend Christmas Eve with one parent and Christmas Day with the other parent.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Everything!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I don't have a tree, let alone a theme.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? It would be ham, macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, greens, and peach cobbler for dessert. But since we have a non-traditional meal I can only dream.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Absolutely nothing.
Now it's your turn. If you play, please leave me the link so I can read your answers.