· The reality that ‘awesome’ moments can turn into ‘awkward’ moments. A co-worker had his 3 month checkup for throat cancer, received a clean bill of health and graduated to 6 month checkups. The next day he received a call that his doctor wants to see him in 6 weeks for a follow up appointment.
· Writing a blog post about leaving for the 3-Day in a week, when it’s really two weeks away.
· Finding out that my friend/co-worker’s mom’s cancer is in remission…Woo Hoo!!!
· Being in the Midwest and being able to see the fall foliage slowly begin to appear.
· Taking a 9 mile training walk on a beautiful trail in Columbia, MO.
· Receiving two more generous donations for my upcoming 3-Day breast cancer walk.
· Having a surprise visit from a friend while on a work assignment.