· An impromptu office poll that revealed way too many people talk on their cellphone or home phone while in the restroom AND don’t see a problem with it. Ugh! Note to self: don’t use anyone’s cellphone anymore! (And just in case you missed my initial thoughts about restroom cellphone talking here's a link for you)
· My stepfather and stepmother both experienced complications with their recent surgical procedures and had to seek medical attention. Fortunately they are both doing fine again.
· Realizing that I have waaaay toooo many TV shows set to record on my DVR. When I was home for the weekend, I had to delete some recorded shows and cancel some series altogether. Sigh.
· Realizing that at least one person in my current office agrees with me that talking on a cellphone phone while in the restroom is a NO-NO!!!
· Using the first class upgrades that I earned to fly first class this week!
· Being warmly welcomed back by my co-workers after taking the past weekend off. I don’t know if my replacement was just that bad or if they really did miss me and my winning personality.
· Officially starting my 3-Day fundraising! After sending out the initial email to previous (and hopefully future) donors, I generated $520 in donations in less than 24 hours!