- Another week passing that I haven't written any new posts for my blog.
- A near miss car accident. As I attempted to make a left hand turn after a car passed the intersection, the car decided to slow down. I don't know if she was deciding to make a left hand turn at the last minute or if she wasn't certain that I saw her or not. I honestly have no idea what happened, but I do know that there wasn't an accident!
- Learning that a co-worker's mother has peritoneal cancer. Cancer sucks!
- My birthday was this past week! In true Aries fashion, I love my birthday. My current work assignment has me 3 hours from where my family lives at, and my mother, sister, father and stepmom visited me for my special day. I had a progressive lunch with them and it was one of the most memorable and best birthdays that I have had in a long time.
- Getting a release date for my current work assignment. This means that I will be headed home for a much needed break (and will hopefully get back to writing for my blog!).
- Ordering coffee at Starbucks and the Barista telling me "From the looks of things I don't think you need much coffee this morning!". For some reason that day I woke up in a great mood, there was good music on the radio and nothing was going to stand in my way to have a good day.
- Receiving a goodie box of Canadian chocolates from a friend who lives there. Yum!