Saturday, November 10, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

Here are my awkward and awesome moments for the week (Inspired by E from E is Random who was inspired by Sydney at The Daybook): (All and all I have to say is that I had a GREAT week!)


Awkward
·         Having maintenance in my apartment while I gone and someone taking the liberty to use my bathroom!
Awesome
·         Being able to be a Walker Stalker for the Dallas 3 Day Walk.
·         Being able to meet some of my social media friends at the Dallas 3 Day Walk.
·         Finally being able to get a pedicure after months of 3 Day training and my walk. Believe me, it looks like I have new feet!
·         Getting a First Class upgrade on a three hour flight this week.
·         Receiving an email that American Airlines has a special promotion until the end of the year for double elite qualifying miles and points for every flight until the end of the year. Hopefully I’ll make Platinum status for next year!
·         Receiving a poor quality product from an online vendor. When they called to see if my order met my expectations and I told them that it didn’t, they offered me a merchandise credit for a future order. Love when I receive good customer service and it's initiated by the company and not me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment