Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to the Dark Side

It’s official…I’ve crossed over to the dark side.
I purchased an iPhone!
I still can’t believe that I did it. I have been a loyal Android user since they first came out. I was really looking forward to upgrading my current phone to the Samsumg Galaxy SIII, until I started experiencing some problems with it last week. When I went to the Sprint store the customer service representative explained that since the last system update people have been experiencing the same problems that I mentioned. The resolution was to do a hard reset which I wasn’t against doing. I just thought that since my phone was acting up and I was eligible for an upgrade that I would dive into the iPhone waters.
For anyone who has read my blog, you’ve probably sensed that I’m not a big fan of my iPad. I am hoping that as I slowly integrate over to mainly Apple products that my love for them will grow and blossom. I know that I will enjoy App sharing (my Android only had free Apps on it) and the ability to listed to my music library from my phone. And I'll be able to purchase really cute phone cases! (It is all about the phone case, isn't it?)
If any of you have any helpful hints and tips or Apps that I should check out, please let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this web site.

He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this
info! Thanks!
Also visit my homepage ; printers

Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the comment!

Post a Comment