Sunday, December 16, 2012

iPhone...Part II

Whew!
Looks like I’ve been gone for a little while! Guess it’s true what they say about time flying when you’re having fun (and well, not having fun too).
Please don’t think that I’ve been all caught up with my new iPhone since I was last here. Although it has taken some getting used to, that’s for certain. I probably shouldn’t say it, but…I can’t say that I absolutely love my iPhone. (I know the true, die hard Apple lovers out there are shaking their heads in disbelief) When I said this to a friend of mine, all she could say was “Well, if you really miss your Android then maybe you should return your iPhone”. But it was the way that she said it, like she was totally disappointed in me. It was almost like I had said that her baby was ugly or that the lipstick she had on was hideous. She really took offense to me not being totally and completely in love with my iPhone.
I think I was just really used to my Android phone. Honestly the only reason I switched to an iPhone is because I have an iPad and I wanted to have all of my Apps on the same platform so I was getting the full benefit of the paid Apps that I have.
Fast forward to now!
I have found some things that I really love:
1)      I really love having my iTunes library on my phone so I can listen to my music whenever I want.
2)      I really love that I am able to stream my music via blue tooth in my car to listen to my music.
And my list probably stops there.
Siri and I have a love hate relationship. Although the other day after I thanked her for something, she said ‘You’re welcome. I live to please you.’ If only everyone felt that way.
If you have any cool hints and tips for iPhone please share them with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment