Ten on Tuesday is something that I stumbled across on one of the blogs that I follow. Each Tuesday, 10 questions (sometimes very random like this week) are posted and then answered. I think it's a great way to get conversation started AND it gives me something to post on Tuesdays!
If you're interested in participating, you can find Ten on Tuesday at Roots and Rings
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wish list?
I just received a friendly reminder text from my mother this morning that she hasn't received my Christmas wish list yet. So I guess that answers that question!
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
I am probably in the minority that Christmas music isn't one of my favorite music types.
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
See the answer to Question 2.
4. Have you heard about the website GoodReads?
Never heard about GoodReads until today! And this is the reason I love reading blogs...I always find out new and relevant information for me. (And there's an App for GoodReads too!)
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
I have been working on my masters degree for the past 18 months, and haven't had much time to read for pleasure. I have been reading Emily and Einstein for almost a year and really would like to finish it!
6. Do you hunt deer?
Seriously? Uh, no.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I have. I purchased items to send overseas to a fellow 3 Day Walker's brother who is deployed in Afghanistan, and I purchased a gift card for a family in need. I now need to start shopping for my immediate family.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
No, I love shopping but can't take the crowds and didn't do any cyber shopping either.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
My parents are divorced and I always spend Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family. We do a gift exchange and my Dad plays Santa. And there is always great food and merriment involved!
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while?
Probably too many! I just counted, and right now in my FeeddlerRSS App I have 52 blogs that I am following. Some of those bloggesr are like me and don't post on a regular basis. Although the majority do post at least everyday. Now that school's out, I have more time to actually read the blogs.
And yes, it probably is time to do a purge!