Ok, here's this weeks Ten on Tuesday! If you want to join the fun, please check out Chelsa at Roots and Rings.
1. How do you eat your eggs?
Although I don't eat chicken, I do eat eggs from time to time. When in the mood, I like them hard boiled with salt and pepper; over easy; or scrambled with lots of cheese.
2. Do you volunteer?
I do, although it has been awhile. The last time I volunteered was earlier this year for the Rock 'n Roll Dallas Half Marathon.
3. What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
I'm not that much of a jeans person. The couple pair that I have right now were purchased at Lane Bryant.
4. What was your child’s first word? Or what was your first word?
Not applicable...no kids here! And I have no idea what my first would have been.
5. Can you french braid?
I can, although I don't believe I will win any awards.
6. Do you prefer wide rule, college rule, or blank paper?
Of the three, I pick college rule. Although I write pretty big, so I end up taking up more than one line when I write.
7. Is there a specific treat do you always make during the holidays?
Nope. Although one Christmas I made about 8 different types of Christmas cookies. I want to do that again one year when I have the time.
8. Do you have a KitchenAid mixer? Do you want one?
For someone who doesn't cook, I do have a white KitchenAid mixer! It was a wedding gift, given to me by by mother who loves to cook and bake. The marriage didn't last, but the mixer certainly has!
9. What kind of computer do you use?
10. Favorite Christmas movie?
I'm kind of a grinch when it comes to Christmas...no favorite Christmas movies here.