Here's this week's Ten on Tuesday compliments of Chelsa at Roots and Rings! If you'd like to join the fun stop by her blog to sign up.
1. What is your favorite online-only store?
Hmmm, I don't believe I have one. The closest one I can think of is QVC, although I can order phone by telephone, I never do.
2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
Nope! Although I do appreciate a beautifully wrapped present from someone.
3. What is the temperature in your city today?
I live in the Dallas metroplex, and right now it is 44 degrees. A little below normal temperature for this time of year.
4. What time do you eat dinner?
Typically whenever I think about it. Although I try to eat around 6 pm.
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
I always use the New Year and my birthday as a time for self reflection. I like to look back at what I have achieved and set new goals for myself.
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
Today I had one a pair of leather boots that I have probably had for about 5 years.
7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
Yes, I do! Doesn't everyone???
8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
Probably the letter 'S' since that is the letter my first name begins with. I don't write the letter 'Q' very well. Probably because I don't use it that often.
9. Do you know any good riddles?
I sure don't.
10. How do you feel about snow?
I grew up in Michigan and have experienced enough snow to last me a lifetime. Although there is something special about it at night when it covers everything and it twinkles like tiny stars.