- Being over 1,000 miles away from my family this week while two step-parents had major surgeries.
- Breaking a fingernail just when all my nails were where I wanted them.
- Contacting my manager about applying for a different position. Mainly awkward since she recently offered me a different opportunity within my department and I haven't given her a response yet. The offer still pends as some final details are still pending.
- Watching Kacie B. from The Bachelor lay on a hotel floor after Ben sent her on her way for the second time.
- My stepfather receiving a heart donor for his heart transplant.
- My stepmother had her breast reconstruction surgery from her fight with breast cancer.
- Applying for a job at my company that I think I would be perfect for.
- Finally scheduling a lunch meet up with a friend who relocated to the Dallas Metroplex.
- Absolutely beautiful spring days in Dallas this week! I wish it were like this all the time!