- Working in a mobile trailer that is probably designed to have 3, maybe 4, people in it at any given time, and having to share it with 7 people. And let's not forget the number of people who are in and out of it all day smelling of fresh air and the warm food smells that come from the garbage that is supposed to be used for recycling.
- Purchasing an air fresher for my portion of the trailer and have people ask, "Did you really purchase an air freshener?!" I think the look on my face gave them the answer they needed.
- The previously mentioned trailer doesn't have a bathroom. Instead of using the port-o-potties I walk across the parking lot to use Lowe's facilities. I figure my company pays them enough for the parking lot space for the trailer that I should be able to use the restroom. (P.S. - I don't use random port-o-potties. The only time I use a port-o-potty is during the 3 Day!)
- Having breakfast at one of my favorite Indy spots, Cafe Patachou. I drove to one a location a little further away because I liked the atmosphere, only to arrive and find it it has totally been redesigned! It has expanded in size, has lots of windows and natural light, and these big chalkboard walls! Way cool interior and the food was a great as I remembered it!
- Taking an hour walk with a friend that I haven't seen in about 6 years! It was great to enjoy the beautiful, unseasonably warm weather Indianapolis is experiencing right now, and catch up with a friend while doing something healthy!
- Leaving Lowe's after my potty run and having a man tell me, "Wow, you are beautiful!" Definitely made my day since I wasn't feeling any part of beautiful that day.